Webinar Speakers: Brendan Behan Manager, Informatics & Analytics, OBI; Heena Cheema Program Lead, Informatics Operations, OBI
Join us for a webinar with the non-profit Ontario Brain Institute (OBI) to learn more about Brain-CODE, their neuroinformatics platform for federated data management, sharing and analysis. OBI is based in Canada and fosters a ‘team science’ approach for those living with brain disorders, involving researchers, clinicians, industry, patients, and their advocates.
In this webinar, OBI will present on:
– An introduction to OBI and the Brain-CODE platform
– How data flows in and out of the Brain-CODE platform
– Data governance and privacy
– How OBI works with developing neuro-health research projects
– A demo of the Brain-CODE data platform
At the end of the webinar, we will hold a Q&A for audience participants to interact with our speakers.
Please also visit the GitHub account cataloguing the software tools used by OBI’s neuroscience community: https://github.com/Brain-Institute